Performance Validation has successfully transferred years of experience with managing and performing commissioning of highly regulated pharmaceutical facilities and processes to the non-pharma building commissioning industry. As a member of the Building Commissioning Association (BCA), Performance Validation utilizes industry standards to provide measurable performance results and the highest return on the Owner’s investment. As Commissioning Authority, Performance Validation helps our clients’ new or existing facilities meet green building certifications, governmental requirements, and/or owner cost and quality requirements.
Performance Validation offers the following services related to building commissioning1:
- Project Management and staffing of the entire Cx effort
- Commissioning Plan development & implementation
- Management and documentation of O&M Manual and Training requirements
- Design Review
- Testing development and execution (Installation Inspection, Functional Performance, and Opposite Season)
- Commissioning Report development
- End of Warranty review
- Re-commissioning Plan development
Note 1: Within the State of North Carolina, Commissioning is defined as Engineering work per BP-0501-1Rev.1 dated 12/09/04. As such, Performance Validation (PV) will only perform commissioning activities within North Carolina as a) staff augmentation to a company licensed to perform engineering within the state of North Carolina, or b) as staff augmentation to the owners representative.
Performance Validation has experience in performing building commissioning for the following types of systems and facilities.
- HVAC/Air Distribution
- Heating Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Domestic Water
- Vacuum, Air, and Medical/Lab Gas
- Building Control/Monitoring Facilities