Look for Performance Validation at these upcoming 2017 events:
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (AALAS) National Meeting – October 15-18 2017 Austin, Texas PV Point of contact Kevin Marcial
- Georgia BioInnovation, 24 October, Atlanta GA. We will be at Booth 13, PV Point of contact Brian Larmon.
- South Carolina Annual Conference, 24-26 October, Charleston SC. PV point of contact Rick.Van Doel.
- ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo, 29 Oct to 1 November, San Diego, CA. PV will be exhibiting at Booth 2104 and attending this event. PV Point of contact Brad Henry, with Rick Van Doel and Maggie Scow in attendance
- IMDMC 2017 Annual Conference November 1st from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT. PV point of contact Kevin Marcial.
- MD&M Minneapolis 2017 November 8-9, 2017. PV point of contact Maggie Scow.
Completed 2017 Events:
- Mich Bio, 10 October, Detroit MI, PV Point of contact Kevin Marcial
- PDA Midwest Chapter meeting: Sterility Assurance & Risk Mitigation October 5th (all day with an 8 AM start) hosted at Eli Lilly’s Manufacturing and Quality Learning Center in Park Fletcher, Indianapolis Indiana. PV point of contact Brad Henry.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) Regulatory Convergence – September 9-12 2017 National Harbor, Maryland PV point of contact Kevin Marcial
- PDA Annual Meeting, April 3-5, Dalton Pierson and David Tebbe will be attending and exhibiting at this event.
- SQA Annual Meeting, March 26-31, Kevin Marcial will be attending and exhibiting this event.
- PDA Midwest Chapter Meeting, Feb 16, Northbrook IL. Regulatory trends and Intelligence, Hot Topics on recent issues and a Q&A session. Performance Validation is a sponsor of the event and Mike Stires, from our Chicago area office will be attending this event.
- IMDMC Statehouse Exhibit and Breakfast, Feb 15, 8:30 -11:30AM. Performance Validation, Dr. Van Doel and Maggie Scow will be attending and sponsoring this event.
- Mich Bio, January 18, Kalamazoo, MI. The conference theme is Connecting Technology, Health & Well-Being. Performance Validation will be exhibiting at this event. Kevin Marcial and Maggie Scow are PV’s contacts for this event.
- PDA Midwest Chapter Meeting, Jan 26, Northbrook, IL. An industry case study on the functional equalivence of Tyvek® will be presented. Performance Validation, Mike Stires, will be exhibting at this event